Benefits of Membership
- All members have access to the online directory and mobile application with contact information for members in every area of commercial real estate profession in the Greater Toronto Area. The directory is searchable by name, expertise and company.
- All members have access to the CREW Network directory online which contains indexed contact information for more than 11,000 commercial real estate professionals throughout North America in 75+ major markets. All members have access to the online database known as CREW Biz.
- All members have access to Toronto CREW and CREW Network events at reduced prices.
- Network with professionals from the commercial real estate community and hear from speakers recognized as leaders in the industry. These events range from programs based in Toronto to the Annual Convention with programs showcasing a global perspective. Members also have access to the CREW Network leadership summits and council meetings.
- Members have access to social and educational events and programs that are open only to members, and receive advance notice and access to Signature Events, including our Annual Golf Classic and Year-end Holiday Event.
- Members have access to member-only community on the CREW Network website. Here you can participate on CREW related matters in a discussion forum, seek advice from other professionals and get the most up to date information in North America.
- Members have access to participation in outreach activities, including serving on committees for our REAL Jobs Day, University Scholarships, Mentorship and other programs supporting women in our community.
CREW members must be employed full time in a professional position
within one of the qualified fields of commercial real estate.
Please send your completed application by email to:
Vice-Chair, Membership Committee