Lead Series Sponsor
REALPAC, in partnership with BOMA Toronto, CoreNet Global Canadian Chapter, NAIOP Greater Toronto Chapter, SIOR Canada Central Chapter, Toronto CREW, and ULI Toronto, is pleased to present the second part of our multi-series program on Racism & Exclusion in the Workplace, sponsored by KingSett Capital. This series aims to help members of the Canadian commercial real estate industry understand, address, and dismantle systemic racism in the workplace.
In Part Two of our series, we will hear from trailblazers in the Canadian commercial real estate industry leading the charge to change corporate structures that uphold anti-Black systemic racism against Black Canadians.
Join our panel to learn:
- The founding principles behind the BlackNorth Initiative and the Black Opportunity Fund.
- Why signatories on the panel signed the BlackNorth Initiative pledge?
- What new actions they plan to take in their organizations?
- What metrics they are tracking (or plan to track)?
- What changes are being made to policies?
- How your company can support the initiative.
The webinar will be moderated by Michael Brooks
, CEO, REALPAC.